Let MAX Communications Help You Implement the Right Technology for Your Business
Implementing technology for the sake of technology has happened all too often from our years of experience in working with small businesses. Someone recommends a technology to you because they have experience with in it or you see a great review of it in a publication. The technology vendor says, “it’s so easy to install and set up” and then in a few days it might be working, but you’ve lost hours of productivity and maybe some credibility.
MAX Communications can help you find and implement the right technology for your company. Our belief is that you should have the basics covered first with your desktops, servers, network and infrastructure, such as security, backup, availability and continuity. Once this foundation is solid, the next layer of applications and capabilities sits on top of that strong foundation.
MAX Communications has extensive experience in the following areas and with full-time support specialists, systems engineers and solutions architects, we have an incredible brain trust we can tap:
- Windows server and desktop operating systems (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server)
- Email and collaboration technologies (Microsoft Exchange, Blackberry Server, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Security, anti-virus, anti-spam (Symantec, TrendMicro, McAfee, Kaspersky, Panda Security)
- On-site and offsite back up (Buffalo Technologies, Veritas, Symantec, Mozy Pro)
- Remote access (VPN, Terminal Services, Citrix, CrossLoop)
- Networking, firewalls, routers and switches (Cisco, SonicWALL, WatchGuard, eSoft)
We don't have the space here to name every technology in which we have experience, but you should feel confident because MAX Communications has over 30 years of experience supporting small businesses and the technologies that are important to their running their business.